Chipotle’s first ever commercial released during the 2012 Grammy’s created a mega buzz in the advertising and social media community. Titan List & Mailing Services, Inc., a leader in identity branding, graphic design, and advertising, discusses the importance of this ad for their brand identity.
The Grammy’s, known for celebrities and glamour, may be remembered [...]
Harp 2.0 has the potential to be the next huge Re-Fi Boom by allowing underwater borrowers with good credit and no late payments on history to refinance. Mortgage brokers are scrambling to find ways to market to this valuable demographic, and Titan List & Mailing Services, Inc., discusses their strategies to generate qualified leads.
The Super Bowl drives in substantial revenue to businesses of all sizes around the country. Finding the right designer to create a brand that appeals to their target market is the difference between the success or failure of an advertising campaign. Titan List & Mailing Services, Inc., discusses the impact of the Super Bowl on [...]
Direct Mail has historically proven to be (and still is) one of the most effective forms of advertising. Without the proper knowledge of the costs of a direct mail campaign, a business may dismiss it as ‘out of my budget’. While the initial investment may be high, the ROI can be well worth it. Other [...]
Every great product always has counterfeits. The direct mail industry is no different. A recent research study by Titan List & Mailing revealed that there are companies who make a living off of selling copycat mail pieces. Various websites were found that take other people’s successful mail campaigns, archive them in a library, and sell [...]
By Justin Restaino, vice president of Titan List & Mailing Services, Inc.
When the economy was booming, everyone was willing to spend money on advertising to stay ahead of the competition. But when the economy slowed down, the most common cut was the marketing and advertising budget. Do the decision makers now understand the [...]
Titan List & Mailing Services, Inc. discusses ways to cut postage costs on a direct mail advertising campaign
The U.S. Postal Service in response to their ongoing financial difficulties raised the postal rates on January 22, 2012. This affects first class single and bulk mail by raising the cost 1 cent per piece (in [...]
The Niche Report talks with Titan List & Mailing Services, Inc. vice president Justin Restaino about ways Mortgage Brokers can generate new qualified leads using credit data
Within the last decade, America has experienced a re-fi boom followed by a bust. The country is still in a recession, looming in the shadow of a few [...]
- Statement From the U.S. Postal Service Board of Governors
- Mortgage Marketing With Direct Mail
- Titan List & Mailing Services, Inc. Launches Website WhatIsDirectMail dot com
- Titan List & Mailing Services, Inc. Doubles Its Color Output
- Titan List Announces Their Q4 Trend Highlights Which Focus on Generating Referrals From Direct Mail Mortgage Marketing
- Sample forms on Unlike Other Forms of Advertising, Direct Mail Can Incorporate the 5 Senses
- Digital image processing on Titan List and Mailing Adds Graphic Design Services as Another Tier of Advertising
- Refinance Rates on Due To High Response Rates With Direct Mail For Refinancing, Many Shops Have Needed To Scale Down Efforts
- Bulk mailing services on Titan List and Mailing Services Expands Market Reach Into the Automotive Industry
- Lead Generation Tools| Trigger Data Leads to Direct Mail Surge on Trigger Data Leads to Direct Mail Surge